Unforgettable Memories

It's getting more boring day by day. I wonder how will I be spending the rest of my holidays; 1 week. Sounds long? It's actually quite short. You can never imagine how fast time passes. I feel like it was just a week ago that I celebrated my sweet sixteen. Back to reality, it has been almost 6 weeks. 1 month plus. How fast time passes right? Next year will be my last year in high school. Sometimes I wonder what will happen 5 years later. 10 years later. Will I still see my friends? Will I still recognise them the next time I meet them? What will happen to 7 Days A Week? What will happen to us? There are so many questions in my head. Sometimes how I wish time will stop but I know it's impossible. Living in this world for 16 years. I've been through a lot of ups and downs; Family affairs. Friendship problems. Love problems. Studies. Etc. And I've learnt a lot about life. When I look back, I realise how much I've changed. How naive was I last time. I was indeed weak last time. I breakdown easily.



My last relationship failure really affected my life. I still remember how much I cried. Day and night, I'll cry nonstop. I did many stupid things that hurt myself. My friends tried to bring me up but I kept falling. I would fake a smile and a laugh just to let them know I'm okay. I would whine over my break up once in awhile. I would be thinking about him at anywhere at any time. It was a torture for me not able to let him go and move on. Until last November 2008. I was stuck with TCII. I had to go to school every day from dawn till dusk. It did help me a lil. I hardly had any time to think of the past as I was too busy preparing for camp. By the time I got home, I was half dead. I spend most of my time in school. Graha Ilmu became my second home. This is when I met 2 wonderful people; T and L. We became extremely close during the holidays. I would be spending my whole day with them even outside school. We can spend the whole day just talking and walking around lip sin area. (We live few meters away from each other)

They were like my real brothers. Whenever I feel down, they will be doing lots of crazy stuff that will cheer me up. Trust me, having them around with me, it's almost impossible for me not to laugh. Slowly, the time I spend thinking about him is getting less. I call them my brothers. True brothers. I felt lucky and grateful having them by my side. Treating me like a lil princess and pamper me all the time like how real brothers will do. Whenever I have problems, they're the first I will tell to and perhaps only them.

I still remember the day PMR results were out. I was dead nervous days before that. On that day, they accompanied me to school. Guaranteed me that I will pass with flying colours and gave me bravery. They were right, I did score well; straight A's. I was overjoyed. Being able to share my happiness with them made my day better. As a celebration, we went out but without L. The outing got very dull as it wasn't complete. There were only T and me. We go everywhere together. It was the first time we were not in 3. Since then, we realise that, our group will be incomplete without any one of us. We spent our evening complaining how boring it is and we said that wherever we go, it has to be the 3 of us together. In the end, we found something to do. Picking out necklaces that symbolizes our friendship. Spent almost an hour in the shop! According to T. He actually counted the time we stayed in the shop. LOL. We ended up buying 6 necklaces. 2 different designs. 2 necklaces each. I still keep them until now.
Early 2009, we remained close. We walked back together after school. Study together. But after that, for some reason, I lost contact with T. We won't even look at each other. We were like complete stranger. Disappointed. That's the only word to describe how I felt. But, I got over it as time passed. Look at the bright side; at least we once had a great time. It was an unforgettable memory and I will cherish it forever. 3 of us, together. Like brother and sister. P/S: Thanks for the memories.



If I'm not wrong, it has been a year since my last break up. I finally gain back my strength. I still breakdown at times. But I'm stronger now and more mature. I lost T. But I still have L with me. He has been superbly good to me. Cares for me, cheers me up, and encourages me. We do argue every now and then but it did not affect our relationship. Instead, it strengthens our bond. Closer than before. The person I know I can count on, most important person in my life and will forever stay in my heart.


Meaningful and extremely important. Me and L.


I wish our friendship is like the music playing on my MP3. I will never let it stop playing. Just like how I will never end our friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO