Crazylicious

Had an outing with my girls last Thursday in Gurney. We went there just for Redbox but it was still quite early, left a few more minutes so we went to the toilet to vain a lil. It's something that we always do.




I was the tallest. Thanks to my heels

Yesss! Redbox, Im here! I'm kind of addicted to Redbox. I just went to Redbox not long ago and I went there again last two days. I think one of the guy knows Gaik Sim already as the girl who always ask to spray the room with some air refresher. Before she wanted to open her mouth to ask him to spray the room, he already knew what to do. So cool right? Hahaha. The room was filled with cigarette smell; I just can't stand the smell. Caryn was still in her sleepy mood although it was already 11am. When we gave the guy our order (food and drinks) he was like 'Ha? Chap it lei ah?' The guy was so cool, as in attitude cool. He reminds me of someone. Hmm? *wondering* We marked two I I which means two plates but he thought we wanted 11 plates. Siao meh? We're not that 'tai sek' la. After awhile, we started to get high. We were singing like mad. Got even higher; stood up on the sofa which made us sang crazier. The cool guy suddenly came in then all of us quickly stop. As what I heard, they have CCTV in the room. Probably they saw us and blacklisted us. LOL. When we played the song 'Touch My Body' by Mariah Carey, Cheryll and I less-ed and Caryn got disgusted. Hahaha. Caryn doesn't like that song at all. I guess that explains why she didn't join us when we played that song.





Time for ass-shaking












caryn is making herself at home.
























We thought it was a condom at first. I was like 'WTH? Can't they see that there isn't any guy in here? Why are they giving us condoms??' Gaik Sim opened it and it was a mic protector. Then we started laughing our ass off. How silly of us. Tsk.





Times up! Time for us to check out. As you can see, we hardly touch our food so we went for lunch.

Went shopping for awhile before lunch





Walked here and there but can't find a suitable place to eat. Continued walking. My heels straps were killing me. We were then undecided whether to go for Coffee Bean or Secret Recipe. Cheryll was undecided. Gaik Sim, Caryn and I said Coffee Bean. So majority wins =D Coffee Bean. The cashier was so rude, wei. At first Caryn said pay together. After the guy typed everything, Caryn realized she has the Coffee Bean card (not sure what is it for) then she told him to separate the bill. The cashier got pissed off la I guess. He was mumbling something to himself. If you find it so hard to please your customers then don't work la. Buat muka at customers. Sweat la.




Yummy lasagna. *drools*


Love the lighting.

After lunch we wanted to go back to Redbox since there were few hours left but Redbox was fully booked until 5.30pm. Left half an hour for us, by the time we select our songs and start singing a few songs it's time for us to leave. So no point. We ended up in MPH; sitting on the carpet and talking. Two blocks away, there were two girls talking so loud. Caryn and Sim got annoyed so they 'tao tua sia' with them. Then Caryn suggested that we should listen to those girls gossiping since they were like wanting the whole world to know what they are talking about. But when Caryn wants to listen to their gossip, those two girls stopped talking. Peace at last! =)


They attracted my attention. *laughs*


Stopped by at Giordano and was attracted to these printed T's.


Our Heels.








Haaa...nail polish. *eyes shining* I wanted to get one of the blue colour but Gaik Sim said 'bo tat' Sim is very pro. She knows what is worth buying and what is not. Unlike me. I was always get cheated so whenever I wanna shop, I need to drag Gaik Sim along.

End of our day =D fun and exhausted.Had to rush to tuiton so i skipped my dinner. Mun said I looked like a vampire in tuition; my face was pale, red cheeks and bluish lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO