SUPRISE

At first, I didn't know what were sim and the rest up to. They asked me out to gurney, just for fun. Cheryll and Alvin picked me up then went straight to Gurney Plaza. Became Cheryll's and Alvin's lamp post for awhile. Sorry. It's not that i want to be your lamp post but i have no choice. Gaik Sim was so-called still at home. After that, we met up with Gaik Sim, Meredy and Camy. Someone blindfolded me out of a sudden. I can still remember how long I walked. It was like walking in a maze. Turning here and there. To make sure I was totally blindfolded, they made me bumped into one of the menu stand. Background voices saying that they wanna sell me away and all. *laughs* You girls?really la.

Me, getting kidnap away by 4 girls and a guy.









I felt total silence after that. And i heard Cheryll, Meredy, Sim and Camy asking an "uncle" how much he wants to buy me. Tried to guess where was I but I couldn't figure it out. Cheryll they all were shouting lelong! Lelong! Uncle, ai bey bo?? *LOL* They offered the "Uncle" a price but I can't remember how much. The only thing I told them was "I can feel carpet.'' Hahaha.


The surprise begins..


You coludn't imagine how happy was I when I opened my eyes and saw him right in front of me. It was all I ever wanted. Him, celebrating my sweet sixteen with me. He told me he was in the hospital. Gosh. Do you know how worried was i?! BTW, thanks a lot. *hugs* You made it one of my happiest day =)






It's a tradition. To take out the candles using mouth.




Hahaha. Me receiving my gigantic teddy bear.


Guys, stop with the rubix cubes. Sing! Redbox is a place for you to sing, not rubix cubing. Sweat.


Him sleeping on my teddy. *dish* Trying to get him off my teddy.


Guess girls are more sporting than boys =) Sorry boys, but you just proved that you're not sporting.




He makes me laugh all the time. Weng Tatt, nice pict =D


Guys, thanks a lot for everything. You guys really surprised me. Especially YOU. -Lotssa Love-

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO