Rain Bathing

Is it raining season right now? Rained almost for the whole day. At first the weather was OK. It was just cloudy but as soon as I wanna step out of the house, it started to rain quite heavily. What a luck. My plan to go out was almost ruined by the stupid rain. I was too sien at home, can't stand it anymore so I went out at last. I didn't go out just like that. I had to make up some stories to go out. I told my grandma and brother that I'm going to the cyber cafe with Weng Yee and Weng Tatt to meet up with Gaik Sim. It was half true. I really did went out with WY and WT but not to cyber caf?and not to meet up with Gaik Sim but with Lam and to nowhere. (We were undecided) So Weng Yee came to jemput me. So called jemput. Need him to show show muka to my brother and grandma. It was still raining that time and we had no idea where to go. First we went to Lam's house for awhile. Those 3 guys need to use the bathroom. -.-" Then Weng Tatt said he wants to go to the top floor of my mummy's apartment. His kin bo tit today. Suddenly he has the feeling of going to every buiding's top floor. Sot mia. Must be got corrupted by Lam, ex patient of Hospital Bahagia Tanjung Rambutan. LOL. So we went. It was freezing cold up there with the strong winds and rain. Since there were nothing else to do, we went down and we were standing beside the road, under the rain while thinking of a place to go. People that passed us must be thinking 'what are these 4 crazy people doing under that rain'. After that someone said want to go find Camy. I think it was Weng Tatt. Or Lam? Walked half way, they decided to go some other time because Camy has tuition at 4 and it was already 3.40 like that. Sot mia, walked all the way until Keong Hoe school then decided not to go already. Chiak pa bo su cho. We ended lepak at this place






Ass so big but sit on a so small mia tiang. Tsk tsk tsk.





Then Weng Tatt say wanna wait for Camy's car to pass by cause her tuition centre is somewhere near our housing area. We waited for some time but Camy didn't pass the place. She used to other road. *sighs* Kelian Went Tatt. Was hoping to meet his gf but hasrat tidak tercapai.


We were expecting camy to use this road but she went straight. Don't cry kay Weng Tatt. It's already raining. Don't cause flood.

Once again, we were undecided of where to go. Then I came up with this stupid idea which is lepak at the big field in front of SMKSN. By the time we reach the field, sky was already clear. As you can see below.












He fell asleep at this spot. So keng. Guys can really sleep no matter where they are.

Oh ya, I think there's something wrong with Weng Yee today. Lam was complaining that Weng Yee is so gay today. Hahaha. He refused to go near Weng Yee. Probably he was afraid that he'll get rape by Weng Yee and lose his virginity. Huahua. So siao la 3 of them. Weng Tatt pulak tembak me non stop. *dish* I bersabar. Kelian him. He won't have the chance to tembak me in school because my friends and I will shoot him until he tiam tiam. Padan muka. hua... Always tembak me when we walk home. Tembak like siao. So there you go Weng Tatt, tembak all you want. This is your only chance. As for Lam, kaki gatal mia. Kept on splashing water at my legs and kept on trying to trip me. As usual. Celaka mia. If I fall he's gonna pay for it. But I had my revenge. *evil laugh* Weiyi's power. Merajuk =D Somehow, I love to play play merajuk at him. Sengaja want him to pujuk me. You ask for it, Lam. Huahua. At 5, we left the place because I had tuition. Ughh...I'm going to be sien again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO