Bon Ondori

I'll never go for Bon Ondori again. Yes, I know it's fun but it's SOOOO crowded. The whole place was flooded with people and you can hardly walk. And it was also very stuffy. Well, met some people there. I mean people I know. Saw Jo Yee, Ever, Saik Ian, Irene, Suha and others. Mostly Hamid Khan-ians. Planned to meet up with Lye Aun but I don't know why we didn't meet up.


By the seaside.


Was walking and walking then... ha! I caught Aw Yang smoking with Donavan *laughs* I wasn't sure if Donavan was smoking but I'm very sure Aw Yang was smoking. At first I couldn't recognize him. What to do, my brain interprets too slow. =p After awhile, my brain sent me a message telling me it's him. Favourite part of all; fireworks. Watching it with him made it better.





Waited for Sim's mum about an hour plus. At first we thought she got lost. *laughs* Then got stuck in the jam. Our car can't even move. Not even an inch. So you can imagine how bad the jam was.
Reached home quite late. About 1 or 12 something. Can't really remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO