Queens

Finally, I get to watch Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. This is what happened. We were supposed to collect our tickets half an hour before our show but we were dilly dally-ing in Max Gourmet so our places were taken by other people. We ended up sitting separately. Learnt our lesson. Collect tickets first before we go for other things.


There are 3 strings in there. You guysss =D





Harry Potter was nice =D Though the ending was hanging. Gaik Sim didn't get the movie cause she has never watch Harry Potter movies =p

Checked out the YE stalls. Got myself a bookmark and a keychain from MGS. I couldn't find anything nice from our school. Sorry guys. It's not that I don't wanna buy but there's nothing that can attract me. Next round okay?

Joshua gave me a treat. Sakae sushi (pronounce as sa-ka-e) Weird. My belated birthday present. *laughs* Ordered Lemon Sherbet. Guess what Sim said. "Maybe they recycle the lemon skin. How can you find a lemon which is so big?" Gaik Sim, the sherbet taste yummy you know. Luckily I only found out what she said after I ate it. Appetite spoiler =p




"recycled" lemon sherbet


I didn't eat all this. WE did. Still can't beat our 7 DAW record =D


Thanks Joshua for the dinner. I'm very content. Next year, E&O??? hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO