Pekboree Gold

Im kind of lazy to blog bout Pekboree Gold. It's so long. Well, I'll blog a little okay? Mostly pictures.

So lets start with pre camp. We had to reach there by 7.30, then as usual, we had to clean up the Scout's Headquarters, briefing bout our duties and all. Then we learned to sing Scout's Songs. We are not singers but atleast we didn't break the glasses =D





Scout's Headquarters





From left: Li ying, Kathryn, Cindy, Cheryll





Pity Sir Ming Shaun. Had to sit on the ground. It wasn't our fault okay. We asked him to sit with us but he didn't want to. Huahua.

Did not sleep for the entire night. Then first day of Pekboree. Here comes the lil monsters. *laughs* okay, not all but majority. Oh ya, I just remembered, I forgot to bring my white shoes. How forgetful am i. Sir Ming Shaun had to drive me back to my house to get my shoes. As a result, I was a lil bit late. Whoops! Sorry. It won't happen again. I Promise =) I was the ketua sekawan so my job was to take good care of them and lead them from one base to the other base. It wasn't an easy job . for me (I guess)


Kids, telematch time!!


Our leng lui, Miss Celine =)

Malam Kebudayaan. The most fun part. Dance, Singing, performance.


Aww... ook at them. Aren't they adorable??


Left: Sir Ming Shaun. Sir Tian Hong. Demo-ing dances





Then we had Physical Activities which is the Cabaran. Freedom kiddos! Go have fun for the last time =D


Marching. The guy in the middle is Sir Tian Hong



It's time to say goodbye! Yess! Can't wait to go home. Miss my bed so much~~ *laughs* hey, I slept for only an hour plus. Im already a PANDA.


Pekboree Gold badge


My tag. As Ketua Sekawan


Pekboree t-shirt. Front view


Back view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO