Magic Words; iLOVEu



I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everrthing that you need
I love you more with every breath truely, madly, deeply too
I will be strong
I will be faithful
Cause I'm counting on a new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning



Can't tell you how much I love you
It's so deep that it's impossible for it to fade
I wanna spend the rest of my life with you
I won't give up, I'll be strong even if it all goes wrong
This journey is worth to fight just to be with you
You're not alone, together we stand
I'll be by your side, you'll know I'll take your head
I will keep holding on as long as you're here with me
Just 3 words; I love you.
It's enough to make me smile and make my day

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO