The Torture

Eldest aunty came to my house again this morning. This time, she took my grandma, brother and I to Sushi King, Queens for lunch. Yumm yumm~! Never had sushi for quite long already. The last time I had sushi was last month. It's consider long I guess? Hua?Miss the Unagi so much. *drools*


I am never good in this.

We only went for lunch because I had "something" to do. It was an excuse to get back early. After lunch, went to meet up with Weng Tatt, Weng Yee and Lam. Today's plan was: Find Camy because Weng Tatt wants to see her. Aww... all the way to Sungai Dua to see her. It's not very near you know!






Sot mia. When there's no car he didn't wanna cross the road.

Thanks to our "smart" Lam. He said there's a shortcut to her house but ended up we were just walking a one big round. So soi right? Huahua. It is way nearer if we were to walk straight.
This is the so called shortcut:









Luckily the weather was quite clear or else... Lam's DEAD *evil laugh*



I went up to Camy's house to show show my face to her mum. Just to reassure her mum that it's not any guy who tries to kidnap her daughter to Thailand and sell her there. Weng Tatt was suppose to wait for us at the lift but as soon as he heard Camy's mum's voice, he cabut lari. Hahaha. This is what we did:
















It's so hard to stalk them. Weng Tatt kept walking off



Camy said wanna go out kia kia so we kidnapped her to somewhere else. As usual what we always do; stand at a place like orang gila then decide a place to go. Damn hot this time. The sun was shining straight down at me. Can't stand the heat so we walked to Tesco Extra to 'chuey' air cond. Camy insisted that she don't wanna go home because it's very boring. Ahem! Excuse. Wanna see Weng Tatt longer say la. Huahua. Malu-malu pulak. Ish. =p By the time we have to send Camy home, I was almost fully dead. Must walk back home some more. *sighs* Lost all my energy. Lips were totally dry. My legs were like jelly. Plus the extremely hot weather, it felt like I'm in the middle of the Sahara Dessert. When I got home, my face was red. *it's still red*

And now, he's sick *worrying like hell*

1 comment:

  1. darling!! ahaha..get a chatbox lahh.. then can put comments thr easier. :) luv u hun. ahaha...jalan until leg like jelly? x) so cute.

    thanks for linking btw!

    ReplyDelete

XOXO