Just Us

Just another boring day. Dah la he takda credit. *sighs* At first we wanted to go to Camy's house in Sungai Dua to find her. Whoops! Correction: Weng Tatt wanted to find her. Miss her too much already =p But somehow tak jadi because Weng Tatt was stucked in Sungai Ara. Why? I don't know. So ended up Lam and I lepak around our housing area. Terrible mia budak. Ask me to find him but don't know where to go, kept on asking me to decide. My suggestion: Go to Holland. =) Both of us didn't know where to go so simply walk here and there. He enjoys stepping on my flip-flops. *dish* Very hard to walk wan okay. I can sue him for sexual harassing. Huahua. Soi mia fella. I think I woke up at the wrong side of my bed because I kept on laughing for no reason. Tsk. Must be kena Lam's penyakit 'orang gila' Another guy always tembak me mia. Pem-bully. Luckily there's Camy, his jie jie, my mei mei. I complained to her how jahat her di di is then I asked her to marah him teruk teruk and she really did. *winks* In your face! =p Kena marah from jie jie. *applause*

P/S: although I say you until so teruk I still love you kay. Hahaha.


He's trapping a fly. Merciless mia orang

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO