STEAMBOAT

Sim had a steamboat party for her birthday. hahaha. I know. Sounds funny. Steamboats are normally for old people or during family reunion. But hey! We're not old okay. We're just SPECIAL. hahaha. and maybe crazy. Well, who cares, most important is everyone had fun.




It wasn't that quiet okay, people. It was EXTREMELY NOISY! Steamboats are meant to be noisy. And that is why, I'm not meant for steamboats. I don't go 'ee aa ee aa'. LOLS. I'm crapping. What i mean is, I don't make so much noise. You know, people standing, digging for food, shouting here and there (some naturally loud voices) and bla bla bla. I don't do that. hahaha. Like what Caryn said, Golden Triangle kind of environment suits me best. Not to say high class and all but it's about the environment. Quiet and relaxing.


Cutting the cake with a kitchen knife. Umm... isn't that what Caryn did on Chiew Tsann's birthday? click here for a preview

-pictures fully grabbed from mun-

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO