Sim Is Officially 16

Yes, Sim is officially 16. 11.09.2009. The date where the tower collapsed. Hahaha. It's a very special date though. She was the centre of attraction for the day. Everyone was surrounding her, tons of 'Happy birthday' wishes.


Ash drew this on my hand during moral class. It says 'BOO! =p'

After school, Gaik Sim and I went to Queens for our shopping spree. Just the two of us. We started at our first shop; GAP. Just look around as the price was very "nice". Then kept on walking and walking, tried this and that, vain-ed here and there, bought some clothes.



VOIR




BORDERS


*floating* books... romance... i love romance =)


Spotted this. I'm definitely gonna ask my mummy or daddy to get me this =D

FOREVER 21


For you, dear. huahua


Was attracted to the light in Forever 21 fitting room. It's called a chandelier right?





ORANGE SHERBET




BRANDS OUTLET

There were loads of printed words T's. Didn't even know which to choose.

PANDA.

TUITION

Add math is driving me crazy.
They were debating bout add math. Proving who did right and who did wrongly. Cheryll wins =D




Were debating about this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO