Sim's Party



Sim's suprise party. I can say that it was a success. Managed to suprise her. Invited her loved ones and all. I wasn't really there when things happen, was busy with other things. If you wanna know more, you can refer to Meredy's blog. She stated everything i guess.


the only picture I stole from Meredy's blog. This is my first picture when i first arrived at Caryn's place. The moment I reached i started whining to Chiew Tsann and Meredy. The management guy was giving us a hard time about where the BBQ party supposed to be and all.


It's REAL.



I think Sim had all she wanted. BBQ party for her Birthday, Red hair on her birthday. What else?


Our Mr. Lee. The most wanted teacher.


Weng Yee was nicely enjoying his food. Zhu Qing, for you =p




Clean up time. Ha! Guys turn. All that hard job has to handle by guys. =D





I didn't take any pictures of Sim blowing her candles, posing with her pressies and all. I was too lazy to take out my camera, the bag was quite far away. But let me tell what we got her.

Weng Tatt, Weng Yee, Lam, camy and Tze Siang: Teddy Bear
7 DAW: Red Translucent Super Sexy Night Gown with G-string, Bottle plushy which produces a breaking sound and a purple push up bra.
Lam & Me: Orange Lacey Underwear

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO