Queens.Steamboat

This is the continuation from Sim's steamboat party. It's on the same da but I'll start off with my outing first kay.



The three of us; ME.Caryn.Joshua. went to Queens to watch UP. I went to pick Joshua up at around 10.40. When we reached Queens, it was still empty. So we went to get our tickets first. 12.32 movie. While waiting for Caryn, Joshua and I went to shop for Wii games. We went to 3 - 4 games shop to have a look before making up our mind. I picked a very stupid, childish game; Totally Spies. Hahaha. You readers must be wondering why I pick this sort of game. Well, let me tell you why. I DON'T KNOW. Just feel like playing it. So I pick, Joshua pay. He allowed me to pick any game I want so I just pick la. =D Then we went to Golden Triangle for our lunch. And yes, we're still waiting for Queen Caryn to arrive. It was already 12 and we haven't started our lunch yet. Our Queen arrived finally. Haha. Oh oh, you know what, we were the only customers in Golden Triangle Restaurant. There were no one else besides the workers. We were crapping and acting crazily, laughing here and there that even the waiter was laughing at us when he was waiting to take orders from us. It's a restaurant that serves Thai food, Vietnam food and all. There's this desert calls 'thap thim krop' It's a Thai desert. And Caryn pronounced it wrongly. Before Caryn reach, we texted her, asking her what she wants to eat. She said she wants CHEESE. Girl, they don't serve anything cheesy. LOLS.

Take a look at the interior design.




Our food.






It was already past 12.35 and our butts are still stucked at Golden Triangle. So we entered the cinema late but thank god we were in time for the movie.



Two-thumbs-up for UP! *applause* The movie is seriously nice. The lil chubs is kinda annoying though. Hahaha.


Went to Game Master


Hong Kong Video - to get Caryn's show


Laser - Search for more anime

After that we went to Joshua's house to play Wii.





I'm in love with him.







Played a dancing game, can't remember the name of the game. My hands were wobbly before the game ends. And my shoulders are hurting now. Tsk.







Jeremy, Joshua's nephew.

*glittery eyes* isn't she adorable!! When she grows up, she'll definitely be a gorgeous girl. I can bet. Hah!


Princess Emily




Art piece by Emily.





At night, went to Sim's steamboat party. The moment I reach, it was so meriah. With Joel, Sim, Mun, Boo-Yeong there, how can it be not luan? Hahaha. Camy and I just sat at the sofa, talking then suddenly Mun came and cha luan wa lang. Jadi our lamp post. Huahua. She tak pasal pasal came and molest me. Mun, I know you want to toot me, but don't do it in public. Get a room. Hahahahahaha. I don't mind you know, girl.







*sparkles* My darling has arrived! =D My SIP XD My hero to save me from everything. Huahua. My only favourite part, spending time with him. Haha. The time where I get to mollycoddle with him, feels his tender lips, warm embrace, soft touch.

I was very bahagia that night. Like 'chin kam tai siu je' only. Hahaha
Caryn fed me. I didn't ask her. She offered. Ha! Caryn was so motherly that night. She's like my mummy. =p She even blew the food for me so that it won't burn my tongue XD I'm so manja. Boo Yeong served me sherbet without me asking. Gaik Mei offered me ice pop, I didn't need to ask. Then I was asking Sim for plain water, she asked me to take by myself since I'm already used to her house. Tsk tsk tsk. Bad host. Gaik Mei was so kuai. She took a mug of water for me. Memang patut disayang. Hahaha. Joel was saying they were doing things for me to get close to me, something like that. Joel, you're just jealous *evil laughs* Either Boo Yeong or Caryn said all those who are younger than me are layan-ing me. Boo Yeong and Caryn are younger than me and they're layan-ing me XD Although they're younger than me, they treat me like I'm a lil girl, especially Boo Yeong.

Oh ya, Gaik Sim was showing off her butt. Hahaha. Her pants were low waist, when she bent down, I can see her *toot*. It wasn't on purpose at first, I accidentally saw it. So everytime she bends down, I'll remind her. And Gaik Sim striped her pants a lil! LOLS. We started laughing our ass off. Her di, Tze Siang was right beside her. I guess he saw what happened because he was laughing too. Ahem! Siang was pai seh pai seh laughing. Such an innocent guy. Cheryll and I love teasing them! Something you need to know about Gaik Sim. She's:

-Loud
-open-minded (she can even strip her pants in front of guys. Even if it's just a lil)
-crazy

So don't think bout her wrongly. Hahaha.


Weng Yee was into his football.


*clears throat*

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO