With My Girls

Girls’ Outing. It has been a long time ever since I went out with 7 Days A Week. I have to admit, I miss those days where we’ll hang out together and go crazylicious.


After extra class, we went to Queens for a movie – Alice In Wonderland. And as usual, we’ll do our girl thing. Vain. This time, we chose SUB as our spot. Everyone started taking hot and sexy outfits except me. Haha. I’m like so kuai suddenly. I took a very decent white blouse. =) And… I looked like a teacher or a working girl. Haha. It’s a good thing right? Well, I didn’t take any pictures. I was too lazy to do so. But I got this from mun anyway.


I like the white one :) Tsann’s choice.



Movie of the day.
The big red head witch. Super annoying. I expect the movie to be nicer though. Wasn’t as nice as I thought. It was freaky at the beginning part. The movie should be rated PG13. Seriously.
Next stop. FOREVER 21. 

Theme: Bling bling.



7 Days A Week: Tsann.Sim.Weiyi.Ryn.




Sorry guys, something came up in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO