Bad Day turns Good



One word to describe my feelings now. RELIEF. Gathering has been called off officially. I know I’ve wasted many people’s hard work and time, but I really can’t continue this anymore. The manpower and cooperation aren’t there and it’s pulling me down. I guess this is the best way. Everyone’s so busy with their stuff after all.
*thousands of apologies*
Here’s the happy part. My childhood friends, Marilyn&Sherilyn from KL came to Penang. Wee! It has been a long time since I last saw her. Getting hotter as time pass. *winks* Our usual spot: Penang Road Loh Bak coffee shop. Every time they come to Penang my dad will definitely bring them here. Went for lunch then to a hardware shop to get her assignment stuff.  KL people don’t speak Hokkien! So, I became her translator. LOL.



The very-vulgar-driver. He was cursing for the whole time. Even an old man he doesn’t wanna lepaskan. Tsk.



Her assignment.  It was a success =D

Went to chill out at Coffee Bean at 11 something. My brother and Marilyn were story-telling how they ff-ed managers and all. So cool right. Better learn up some skills =p We left when Coffee Bean close. Marilyn was like ‘Ha? So early close dee ah?’  Yes, dear. Penang people too kuai dee. Don’t chill out till late at night and Coffee Bean too kiam siap, wanna save electricity and workers are lazy to work. Haha. Totally different from KL lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO