'Pai Chia' @ Caryn's House

6th day of CNY. Went to Caryn’s house to ‘pai chia’. Wee! Ang pow ang pow! =D


I baru sampai, baru terima ang pow, Caryn sapu RM4 from me dee. *dish* I don’t know how to play ‘chor tai ti’ mia. Mana achi! =p
After CT chao, we choreographed our senaman arobik. Inspiration comes from Girl’s Generation. Haha. We started ki siao-ing and started doing hiao pose. Ah! I did one very hiao pose for Caryn and Cheryll =p Hiao-ness + retarded-ness. Then we decided to have Pizza. Yumm yumm~

 

  

Looks nice outside? It’s icey inside. We were eating Ice Pizza. LOL.

  
Lazy asses like us decided to sit on the kitchen floor and eat cause our ass were too heavy to get up. Huahua.


As usual, pillow talk. Suddenly, I crapped out something very random. BAJU KURUNG PAO XIN GU. Cheryll and Caryn started laughing their ass off. I was totally out of the topic. I don’t know why but it just came out from my mouth =p it was 3 something I guess, I got hyper and started crapping.
The earliest to wake up, ME. *clears throat* Rajin mia orang, apa nak buat. Haha.


 

Rise and shine girls~  I’m sure you can guess the last person who woke up. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO