TCII Outing


Happy New Year! This is how I celebrated New Year, 2010. Training Camp II outing. Haha. We had BBQ at Paradise Hotel Beach. Just the beach.  The moment I reach the beach, fulamak! I saw 3 girls ‘pan sui sui’ with their shades and shorts showing of their hotness and vainity.  And the 3 girls are… CHERYLL. GAIK SIM, our queen of vainity. No one can beat her so far. Gosh! Give her a camera and she can vain all day long for you =p and CARYN.  Yes yes, I joined in after that xD yalah, I was showing off my vainity for few minutes. Only few MINUTES.
 
  
 
  
 
  

GAIK SIM. See, she deserves the title right? Aha!

When there were more people coming, this is when the real party begins *winks* one by one into the sea  =D and Tze Yen sis, ‘thanks’ for dragging me into the sea.  Haha. Well, at least I had my revenge. Muahaha. Oh ya, LEE WENG TATT! Damn hiong! Ish! Tak bagi muka langsung to us girls. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
After puas throwing people into the sea, we had a competiton. Building sandman. Our model, Tze Siang. Ahem! Underwear model =p

  
 
  
 
  

  

  

  
  *clears throat*

  

  

  

  

Tsk. Their signature. GAY SIGNATURE.
 

Group picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO