He's Back =D

Brother's back and I'm damn happy xD Marilyn and her family came down to Penang as well.


Bro and i went to Evergreen Laurel Hotel to meet up with marilyn for gym.

FYI, the gym there is terrible, horrible and vegetable.
So Lyn and i decided to go for sauna. Steam and Dry =)
Then we went to Subway. My treat. Haha. Yes yes, i owe my brother Subway and he claimed it.
And then we went to next door Starbucks just to get my Green Tea Ice Blended. =p i Know i'm very lame. go to starbucks just to drink Green Tea ice blended instead of enjoying the coffees there. My brother calls me BODOH. haha. Hey, i don't fancy coffee alright.

My green nails. yellow green.


At  night, we went to Palace of India for dinner. Ugh! i don't like food there. i don't know why, but everytime we go there for dinner, they serve us spicy food. It was damn boring. Wanted to go to Batu Feringghi but dad said jam and all so tak jadi. Was rotting in the restaurant for the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO