KL Trip

Trip to KL. And another reason for me to skip school. =p I wasn’t there for a vacation kay, I was there to send my bro off.



The hotel we stayed. It’s a suite.

Bedroom1

Bedroom2

The dining area. With a microwave. 
The bathroom. Linked (dining area – bedroom)

Everyone was so relaxed. My aunt (black) bo eng tiao with her GPS. 

The view from the balcony.




At night we went for a walk nearby. Bangsar Village. Mid Valley. Garden Mall. (Something like that)
KL is totally different from Penang. They have loads of stuff there that we don’t have here.
But of course, the expenses are way higher too!  My mum was searching for the parking lot for Mid Valley and ended up lost. Not really lost but took the wrong lane and went up to PREMIUM CAR PARK. They had sensors that tell you whether there’re any parking spaces and which lane is taken and all. The word PREMIUM says it all. The price was PREMIUM too. Haha.


Never eat the breakfast buffet (suite) One word: Terrible. There were not many choices and the food sucks. The only edible food there is the omelette, bread and croissant.  The muffins were as hard as rocks. 

MAHSA’s college hostels for guys, is frigging disgusting. It was like an abandoned area. Or some area for pendatang asing. Luckily my brother’s roommate’s mum, is a rich ass and pampers her boy like hell. The moment she say the room’s condition, she was like buy new curtains, new mattress, new toilet seat, a shoe rack etc. Like changing everything in the room. She even wanted to call her maid to clean the room! But her son refused. Poor guy. He seemed like he wants to be independent but his mum just can’t stop treating him like a lil boy.

Finally, time to leave.
I’m gonna miss my bro. Although there are times where we’ll argue over petty stuff because he’s so damn ego, mean to me and all, but I know he sayangs me =) I’ll have to learn to live without him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO