Mother & Daughter


I’m currently “enjoying” my one week holidays. Mummy took 2 days off and took me to flamingo hotel for a night. Here I am, ready to take off =D

Before that, we went for lunch. Had Hakka cuisine. For no reason, I felt like eating Hakka noodles since morning so mummy took me to a Hakka eating place in town.



This is what we call Hakka noodles.

Beans sprout. Oh yea, I’m a so called Vegetarian. Haha. Not official but my diet is mainly vegetables.

Dumplings.
Ta-Da! Finally reach Flamingo Hotel. The room. It’s not bad. Except it’s fully tiled. No carpet. Ugh!


 The view

Wanted to go swimming with my cousin but the weather was frigging hot. Can even get skin cancer. LOL. Yalah, we takut panas mia orang. Don’t wanna get anymore darker. Those ang mos are not afraid to get dark. I doubt they can even get tanned. Probably just turn tomato red. I wonder how they can stand the heat. Wearing bikinis, lying under the sun for hours. Tsk. I’ll wrap myself up like those Arabians (whole suit black) Yikes! So we decided to just check out the swimming pool and other facilities. Guess what? The hotel has no gym. Yish! Sighs. GYMMMMM….




Cousie went home around 5 something. She came all the way to Flamingo Hotel just to swim but tak jadi. Left me and mummy now. 

Vain vain for awhile before we go for dinner

  We dine in at Mario’s restaurant.


Yummy umm~ love my food =p
  After that, we went for a walk at the night market.

Surprisingly, I bought nothing that night. I don’t find anything worth buying. Mummy said the stuff there are more expensive because it’s a tourist area. Yea, it’s true la. Wanted to get a beach pants there but can’t find nice colours. Had ice kacang for supper =p



Oh yea, they even sell durian fresh juice. Let me highlight the word DURIAN. Yucks! Don’t imagine how it looks or even tastes like. Frigging disgusting wei.

Next morning, went to the beach for a walk.




Time to check out. End of my “vacation”

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO