X-Men First Class

 Movie with Sharmaine, Camy and Tatt. Movie selected by me (; suprised? hahaha. This is soooo not my kind of movie. But there weren't anymore other movie to watch. Caribbean or X-Men. Chose X Men b'cause one of them watched POC.


Oh gosh, one of my most unlucky days. bumped into some ppl i shouldn't meet. yikes! Lucokily Maine was there. Kept hiding behind the advertisement board. Macam dikejar ah long. LOL

I got myself a DOMO keychain! ;D Hweeeee~ To hang my key so that there are lower chances for me to lose them. Sooooooooo Cute. hahahaha. 

Sharmaine.

 Camy. My naughty mei mei. Has been ages since we last hang out together. She wore sleeveless! ;p

Went for tutti frutti after that. me favourite! *grins* i realise, only girls love this kinda stuff. Very few guys are willing to pay for such a thing; yoghurt ice cream which costs u more than RM10. 


 LOW FAT. LOW CALORIES. HEALTHY (:

Then, we followed tatt to Bball. He drove us there. And hello, my driving is not that bad. ahaha. Only my parking is horrible. 
Maine, Camy and I sat in the car, chit chatting. Was too lazy to go out, Okay, that's an excuse =/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO