Han Chiang Scout's Dinner

 FYI, I'm not a Han Chiang-ians. I just attend the dinner. Every year, they'll organise a dinner with other scouts. This is my second time attending. The first time i attend was at their school hall. That was 2 years ago. This year they have it at Berjaya Hotel. Naik taraf :p



Everyone were so fascinated with Sir Benny's DSLR. Sound so kampung-ish. LOL. I was the most excited one. I kept playing with his DSLR. Uwaahhhh~ when will i get mine ):

Captured by don't know who. 
I look sooooooo happyyyyy :D

Han Chiang's Scouts' Dinner is always so grand. With the dance and all. I'm not sure if they hired dancers or it's their own students, but they danced really well. Especially there's this girl, she sure knows how to work her body. Oh, and the guys look so gay. whoops! no offence. I know dance is suppose to be that way, but their face just look gay =/

 Law Ming Shaun. The ah pek who always kacau me. 

 Match made in heaven (:
Doctor & Physiotherapist

 Ahaha. This is so cute. Look at Sir Boo Leong's face. So La-la =p

 Owner of DSLR


 That's not liquor. It's tea (:
The waiter got fed up of refilling for us so often.
So he poured it into the wine glass instead.




There are more picts but Sir Benny didn't upload ):
Crappy picts took by me. heeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO