After So Long

How long has it been since we hang out together? hmmm...
Melissa is not here again =/


Kung Fu Panda.
We watched the Cantonese version. The English Version was full house, but we were so 'gian' to watched it. I know it'll be cute but i thought them movie will suck a lil bit. You know right, original version is always the best. haha. I was wrong. The movie was still great in Cantonese. ;D


 i am SO tall. hahaha ;)

 Tallest for a day.

 Caryn's head replaces the 'O' for HEROES.

 Was born...  CHIEW TSANN

 I'm just like her, Superwoman (:

 Hero, u saved me. *kiss*

 Yes, i have to be strong. I will someday.

They had to rush to fetch me back for my Youth Service. And i ended up changing my mind when Amanda told me she's not going ;p Sorry girls. hahaha. So i joined them for dinner.

oooo, we ordered alot of food. well, for me it's alot la. never ordered so many before.
tadaaa! 

 Satay



 Murtabak. My first time eating murtabak. hahah. never knew what it was.

 Pork bread. 

 Sausage with mash potatoes.

We had spaghetti and char koey teow too. Forgot to snap. oppss!

For as long as it can last.

Never take your loves one for granted.
You might regret when the person who loves u full heartedly walks away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO