OMG!

Let's start with add math tuition. Was too excited to focus on add math. So most of the time, we go crazy. I had to carry 3 bags to tuiton cause after tuiton i'm going to Caryn's house to sleep over plus celebrate Tsann's belated birthday. Mun and Caryn took the whiteboard and started scribbling...















for no reason, I became the victim. Mun wrote 'siao wei yi' then Caryn ke gau added the 'i'm a piggy! Yay!' Smart me, i added the magic word CUTE =D

Our day begun right after tuition...


Yumm..Yumm..


Happy Birthday Tsann! Belated =)
After...





This is when the real party begins...


Resting mua legs on Cheryll's butt =p


Gosh... Cheryll! How many girls you wanna sleep with? XD


IDK what the hell am i doing *laughs* Cheryll and Caryn says i blend in with the cupboard. I didn't plan to wear all black. It was a coincidence. I realized after they told me =D


If you guys wanna know what she's doing... she's holding my *sensored*


Heineken! Last time drinking.




It was already 4 something and i was still wide awake with them. Except Chiew Tsann. I'm not sure whether she was asleep, out of a sudden she'll talk. Oh ya! I laughed for about 10 minutes or ++ NON STOP! It all started when Tsann reminded me how i got drunk the last time we drank. Then she started her maniac-laugh. Thanks Tsann. I burnt alot of calories. *laughs*
My night or shall i say my morning, ended when i fell asleep at 5am. Tsann, another blame to put on you. huahua. i planned to stay awake but you demanded for the lights to be switch off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO