Leadership Course.Party

Had some kind of leadership course for guides, rangers and scouts. Sir BL taught us simpulan and ikatan, balutan anduh and ways to rescue people. Spent half of my day in school (8am till 4.30pm) Knottings kills. I can't remember how many simpulan & ikatan are there but i know there are alot! We took few hours to learn them. Not all of them but some.

Ways of rescueing people:










What a leader MUST possess
Thank god meeting is over!

Headed back home then prepared for Swee Hon's birthday party.
At her party...
Food! Caryn was aiming the food. The only thing she aimed for =p
It was supposed to be a birthday party, instead, the guys were having 'persidangan pengakap' there. Wei, show some face to the birthday girl la. Huahua. I became the Caryn, Cheryll and Swee Hon's victim. Waliao. They kept on tembak-ing me. Hmph. Evil. I'm innocnt okay. LOL.

Forget bout that. Happy Birthday girl! Make a wish =D
Went down to the pool but got chased out by the guard. =p So we just hanged around downstairs. Cheryll, Swee Hon and I got bullied by the girls. They kidnapped my phone *sobs* I was whining and whining and whining but no one bothered to return me my phone *dish* We even had to chase after Li-Ying on the road. *sweat* I finally got back my phone after, like, don't know how long. It wasn't that long la. It just felt long to me. And Cheryll i guess. =x Went home at 11 something. Thanks for the party char bo =) Hope you like your presentS. Didn't manage to wrap them for you. Sorry kay.
After party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO