Feeling SICK

Next day...Urghh... i only had 2 hours to sleep. Had to wake up early for meeting. Damn.. Was feeling so sick during meeting. I think i drank too much. Went to Gurney after meeting to watch Alien VS. Monster. Reach Gurney, met up with Caryn, went Sakae Sushi for lunch. Lost my appetite due to too much of alcohol. Went to the arcade while waiting for our movie.

Gaik Sim came up with the idea of going to Parkson's fitting room to vain with the guys. Weird wei. *smacks forehead* There was a lady kept on looking at us. At last we did went in also. Sim, your wish came true.


From the left: me, Sim, Siang, Lam


toys 'r' us
About the movie, it was boring! The 3D effect wasn't nice at all. I can see heads in front of me. Do not watch people. It's a waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO