Not-So-Lucky

I know it's super late, like weeks ago, now only wanna post =x
FYI, there'll be more delayed post. But atleast I got update right. =p

Let's begin...

His first day of camp and will be away for 3 days. I'm so not used to it. It's hard for me but, yea, i know i have to be strong. So here's what I did to kill time.

Went for council meeting in the morning. One word - BORING! After meeting, we went to Queens, wanted to skate but too many people. Headed to New World Park for lunch then to the beach in Tanjung Bungah. I suggested to go there. IDK why but I suddenly thought of going there. Since there's nothing better to do, we went jet ski-ing. Before we start to rock on the sea...




Guess what? I fell into the sea, again. Went onto the jet ski for two times and I fell two times. Lame right. *laughs* I guess I'm not so lucky this time, got stung by jellyfish. The jellyfish just touched my feet actually (according to a beach guy) Gosh...i'll never go for jet ski-ing again. (i guess) Perhaps I'm not meant for jet ski-ing. =)

Next, we went dinner, had Steamboat. Celebrating Sir BL's birthday actually. I can't remember where's the place. I have a bad memory, kinda. Huahua. These are the pictures i snapped. Those who went there before should know the place.


Sim wanted to play inside *laughs*

Looks like lobsters - mini lobsters

End of my day. Darn tiring. Out from my house since early in the morning till 10pm.













No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO