Time


Time flies. It only moves forward. It doesn't reverse. And never will. Manage your time properly. Never ever do things at the very last minute. You'll end up panicking and mess up things.

 Many people tend to leave things hanging until the dateline is near. You'll be saying 'i'll do it tomorrow' and the next day you'll be saying the same thing. Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow. You'll keep repeating this word until you realise that the dateline is just the next day. This is when u start to panic and then u'll start to feel tension, stress, pressure, headache, yadaa yadaa yadaa. Right, u brought all these to yourself.

I have to admit, Facebook is killing people. They spend all their time on facebook; playing games, stalking people, updating unnecessary things. You see, these people don't know what is their priority. Which is more important. It's alright to spend a few minutes to check your notifications or messages. Alright, what about an hour. No offence to those super-active-facebooker, but i don't see the point of letting the whole world knows what's going on in ur life.

Example, you vomited 3 times today. And the next thing, u update it on ur facebook status. Is that necessary? Or are u just desperate for some attention.

I've seen friends like that. And i'm not gonna deny that i was once like that too.

Put what is more important at the top of ur list. Complete everything before it reaches the dateline. You can have some time away to relax but do remember that u have tasks to complete. Do not sacrifice ur sleeping time to play games or watch movie etc.

Sleeping is very very important. We need at least 6 hours of sleep. The best time is between 11pm to 3am. This is when our body goes through detoxification. Damaged cells are renewed.

So, yea, manage ur time. You can unwind ur clock or watch but u can never change the fact that time is flying.

9 comments:

  1. True. That's the reason I don't use Facebook often. I have a life. At least I use Twitter to inspire others with their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! helping ppl through inspiring quotes is better than posting unnecessary things

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Thanks. That's what I have been doing. I can see you're posting quotes lately. You always blog? Since I always read Camy's. Good luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, because i dont really post random stuff. haha. so to keep my twitter alive, i decided to post quotes. biblical quotes as well(: more often nowadays. do follow =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good. I do follow. My twitter already has 5k followers and first ranked in Penang. Maybe when my Twitter is public, I will share your blog to people. One problem is your twitter is private. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yea =x thanks for reminding =D and thanks alot! looking forward to share more 'words of life' with u (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remind you about? Next time I will help your blog. Camy too. =) Well, I did plan to go out with Liean Meimei and Julia. Sure, you can always share with me. =) I been through everything too and those made me complete. Skyquote. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bout my twitter is private. hahah. we shall keep in touch through inbox (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright. Tell me if you need help with it then. Inbox? FB. Twitter. Phone? =)

    ReplyDelete

XOXO