Hatter's Night


Hatter's Night
It is a party meant for all campus students
It is an opportunity for campus students from different college and university to get to know each other
And have an exciting time together!

Ticket to entrance: A hat. As simple as that. You don't have to pay for entrance fee. (:


Emcee of the day. 3 emcees for 3 languages. Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.

An awesome K Pop performance from a group of leng zhais and leng luis. 

A Talk Show
(i forgot their names. forgive me =x)

But anyway, their advice were very useful. It is mainly for students but it can apply in everyone's daily life.
.
Time management. Financial management. Discipline. BGR.

A short sketch.

You don't have to be a person where someone wants u to be.
Just be yourself. 
No matter what, u're forever God's child.

She's a very good actress =D


Latstly, a talk from a speaker. 

Way of life:

Dog eats dog. Rat race. Monkey see, monkey do.

But, we are different. Be what God has meant for you to be. Think reverently. Do what god has placed in your heart. 

Goody bag (:

It was a very fun night. I enjoyed myself and learnt a lot at the same time.

Hillsong - This Is How We Overcome

Your light broke through my night
Restored exceeding joy
Your grace fell like the rain
And made this desert live

Chorus:
You have turned my mourning into dancing
You have turned my sorrow into joy
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome
This is how we overcome
Your hand lifted me up
I stand on higher ground
Your praise rose in my heart
And made this valley sing

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO