PROM 10'

PROM! Yea, finally. I've always wanted my own prom night. hahaha. Every time I have to view people's prom pictures and imagine it as my own prom. lol. But I'm glad i no longer need to do that? haha. 

As you can see, there are not many pictures. Okay, I know. Prom is suppose to be Fun, all about pictures and bla bla bla. But I was one of the committee members. So you know what does this mean right? Busy Busy (:

Venue: EVERGREEN LAUREL HOTEL

How i looked (:

As you can see, the make up artist applied alot of make up for me. (Or is it just me who consider it as alot). 
I looked old, totally don't look like me, look like some goldfish or pao or anything puffy. Sheesh. Don't laugh. 
Oh, did not vain full length picture but as you are scrolling down, you can see that I'm wearing a long dress (:
I did not buy it, I rent it from my aunt's bridal studio because I know I'm not gonna wear it again so it's not worth spending on a expensive long dress. 
Arghh! Hate my heels. It keeps coming off. I can pass to be a Cinderella. Not because I'm pretty, do house chores, perfect heart but it's because my heels fall off just like hers. haha. Sim started to stuff tissues to make it tighter. lol. No one noticed =D

The stage! 



Tam Chiak Po

Was trying to fix my memory card. Stupid memory card.

Introducing the pro breakdancer, Kamal

Next up, guitar performance by Jeff.

Marlina

Joel & Jeff

Ayesha feat. Hanif

GAME TIME

Emcee. Me and Adrian. I sort of  make Adrian blur for the game instruction. haha. you know, telephone berkarat? Yea, something like that. Pass the wrong message. =x 

Every table had to send one representative to the front every 2 minutes (i guess) intervals. What are those people gonna do? They'll have to drink a cup of Disgusting drink (:
Diluted tomato sauce. Diluted chili sauce. Soy sauce. Pepper. Honey (best of all). Mixture of all those.
We weren't allow to do too extreme as some people might not be able to take it and ended in hospital.
We wouldn't want that t o happen.
And all tables have to complete a set of puzzle given.

Everyone is rushing to finish it up. Time is running outtttt.

And guess what, all committee members kena baliik from the other members. They took revenge on us by making all of us to drink a FULL cup of what we gave them.
Sucks to the core.

TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT

*Drum Rolls*

Our PROM QUEEN, TAN WEI YI
hahahahahaha
Perasan die me.
Didn't expect to get the Prom Queen title
Thanks to those who voted for me?
hahaha. 
*blush*


From left:
Prom Queen - Me, Tan Wei Yi
Prom King - Joel Thum
Best Dress (Female) - Melissa Boo
Best Dress (Male) - Hanif

PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

Time to loosen urself up people! =D


Here's the sweet thing. He held his hand out, and asked me for a dance. And he brought me up to the stage to dance. hahah. FYI, he's a great friend to me. Err, like a sister to me =p






Guys were so damn un-sporting. None of them even dare to go up to the stage and dance. Come on guys! It's ur last year. Gosh! 

Look! Mun went up alone to dance.




 Finally, Slow Dance. 
Couples' Favourite



 Awww... they look so cute. Don't you think so?

MORE PICTURES.







  Leng LuiS. 7 Days A Week. 




It has come to an end of Form5 Year 2010. 5 years of memories.



P.S. i'm getting old

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO