Debate. First Pict With Course mates.

Debate. Great! Just so you know, I'm terrible in this kinda stuff. Debating, story telling bla bla bla. All these talking on stage stuff is so not my thing. I tend to get Super Nervous and my tongue will start twisting. Most pressure part is, there's a debater in my group. Former State Debater.

Stress.Pressure.Nervous.
Gah!

Our debate title: Is Multiculturalism successful in Australia?

Yea, as u know, I'm currently studying AUSMAT (Australian Matriculation) so everything is about Australia.
Our team had to talk about the successfulness. 

I'm the first speaker (:
Quite a good thing I guess
Just talk about introduction. hmm. But i was still nervous to hell. Face turned red like tomato.

Our opposition team. 
From left: Avinassh.Jophy.Li Ning

Ms Geetha.
English lecturer.

Preeeettttyyyy judge. =D

We were sort of fooling around. Or is it just me and Noel. haha

Resultssssss: My team won!!! Heeee... =D

And right after we finish the debate, we took some class pictures.





AUSMAT Class 2010.
First Batch.

.After that, we started to ki hiao with our cameras. Especially we girls. That includes NOEL =p haha. The one and only guy that will join us cho siao and camwhore.

 The couple (:
Mei Xin and Noel Goh

 From left: Me. Jophy. Li Ning. Mei Xin
Huahua. Mine's the highest. hahaha. what? i love HIGH heels okay. 
The guys shorter than me are just jealous =p

 Jophy. 
Somehow, she looks like a mixture of Taiwanese a bit

 Mei Xin



 People I always hang out with.
Sometimes, when you hang out with a couple, you will feel like a lamp post.
But I don't feel that way when I'm with them. 
It's like, they've never left me out or anything.


 

 Li Ning.

 Me with Specs.
Teacher Wei Yi =)
*I don't wear specs in real life.

 He just loves posing retarded face.


 Si Noel caught me camwhoring and say me hiao po. hahaha. Yes, I'm hiao. So are you, Hiao kang. LOL.







 We enjoyed taking picts of Noel and his Lala retarded face. =p

Told ya he's retarded. 


 Bang! You're dead. So cute la both of them. Ish.

 1.2.3



Ah, tiring and fun day. Off to work right after college.

1 comment:

  1. me and aows oso not much in those pictures.. sad sad sad sad

    ReplyDelete

XOXO