Alumni Launching

Back to school facing all the juniors and teachers.
This time, it's for the Alumni Official Launching.
 Everyone, including me were wearing so formal.
neck ties. blazer.
oh oh, I wore my heelssss =D
And the guys there were like comparing height with me.
Fine, I'm not that tall but consider tall for girls? LOL.

 Look at all the juniors. Feel so awkward to wear so formal. And, we had to sit in front of the assembly square. *gulps* 


After for so long, we finally 'berikrar' again. hahah. All of us were like looking at each other at first, whether to pledge or not. everyone was soooooooooo blur. We look like some lecturers or high position people right *winks*

Our Aussie guy. President. Hmm, i start to wonder. Do all people who go overseas to study will end up like that? Long hair. Like Robinson Crusoe? hmm? Alvin. Bryan. Ashley. They all further their studies in overseas and comes back with LONG hair. 

FYI, i was the only girl member in the Alumni committee. 
And you know right, malay male touching females isn't that nice. So, our principal pin the badge (whatever they call it) on everyone's (they're all guys) shirt except me (: He started laughing because I'm the only girl, and he didn't know what to do. Same thing to teachers and students. *blush*


Meeting time. 
Venue: Canteen (Teacher's room)
SO LAME.
Of all places? 
Okay, they said it's 'menjamu selera' time but to me, it's more like meeting.


Committee members plus one supporter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO