Photoshoot

My very first photoshoot. I'm not a pro poser so.... u get the picture =D









 The weather was super hot that day. It was soooo hard for me to open my eyes. 










Took beach shots after that.








the lighting was nicer when the sun is down. Almost 7pm. Yea, world is turning upside down. The sun used to set earlier. Usually 5 something.

My first time meeting up with Pheay Rong face-to-face, Chester Lee and Aaron Lee. I knew PR before this but we never really talk. ust hi and bye. =p So, it was a lil bit awkward, shy shy wanna pose. LOL.



By Aaron and Chester

Went for dinner after the shoot. Oh, the photoshoot was taken at Batu Feringghi. Darn far. I kept wondering when will i reach my destination. First time drove till so far and curvy road. (okay, i dunno what is it called so i use the word curvy =p) Dinner at McD and dessert at Tutti Frutti (Because PR tham chiak. he wants to have both. hahah) =D Nyammmm~ 


Photographer: Ang Pheay Rong & Chester Lee
Venue: Batu Feringghi.

1 comment:

XOXO