Balik Kampungggg.

 Balik kampung Parit Buntar to visit my aunt's and mummy's future home (:

On the way.....


It's fun when you are given the privilege to design the interior. Like what colour should it be, how should the store room be, what design of wallpaper and bla bla bla. Oh, you know, i've always wanted to be a interior designer. but dad says it won't make money, no future and all. So, i had to kiss goodbye to interior designing and say hello to nutritionist/dietician. (: It's not that i hate it, i love to study bout nutrition. It's just that my chemistry sucks to the core. =/ ah, skip all of that before i start to blabber bout my studies and all.

I can't wait to see the house complete! =D

Where we had dinner. 
 This place has been ancient! okay, im exaggerating. But seriously, this place was opened when my mum were still young. 30 or 40 years perhaps? I remember our whole family, including our relatives come here for lunch and dinner. Everytime we come to Parit Buntar, we'll eat here. 

 My very-capable-woman aunt. She say "i need to sleep". haha.
She laughs like nobody's business.
She's very straight forward that sometimes you may feel like ur heart has been stabbed.

 The water fountain. This is where me, my brother and cousins like to play when we were kids.
We used to whine for coins from our parents and throw it into one of the shell. At first, we thought it was a wishing water fountain. hahaha. Silly. We were so naive back then. 

 Used to be filled with coins.

The cafe has been soooo long. I guess management has changed too. recipes, chef and all. My aunt and mum said the food are not as nice as before. The mee jawa is very salty. The fish and chips tasted salty too. (i had a bite so i know) and the chicken chop gravy is not that tasty. 

mine. scrambled eggs with baked beans and chips. 
i just found out. Chips actually means fries. LOL.
I expected nachos or mister potato chips or whatever chips. Turns out to be fries.
It didn't taste that bad compare to the others. Edible. Not too salty or tasteless.

End of my day. I miss those old good times. Balik kampung with all my cousin, riding bicycle and explore the kampung, eating free flow ice creams (my uncle sells ice cream)

I know, everyone has to grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO