Rover Owl C Dinner

Organised by: Rover Owl C


Venue: Bayview Georgetown

My outfit for the day: a short tube dress. Yes, it’s a lil bit too short. (My boy says so) haha. At least I did not ‘run light’. LOL.





Sir Boo Leong in his Wong Fei Hung outfit. =D



Time to makan makan


I was whining non stop to him that I don’t wanna join. Haha. Hey, scout’s games are always weird. I’m sure we’ll have to do some funny stuff. And yes we did. We were divided into groups and each group had to select a PL. PL had to rank his members. So you know what does that mean? In a line, senangkan diri, rehatkan diri, baris! xD In a hotel, wtih our dresses, heels and all. Haha. I dislike Weng Tatt’s base =p the ‘feeling’station. It was disgusting. Yuck! Oh well, i get to bully Weng Tatt gila-gila. His Girl’s transportation depends on me, so i get to threaten him. Muahaha. I enjoyed it. =)


Saturday Night dance.



Me and Him



Group pic (BJ)


BJ Scouts. And Open Troop members. I feel so cook to be called as Scouts. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO