2 Girls & A Guy

DESPICABLE ME

Movie of the day. This show is so damn cute. I think i’ve fallen for Agnes and the ‘huan chu kias’ LOL.

Uwaaa... they're so cuteeee~ =p

Sim and I wanted to vain at the seaside but it was so darn hot so we hunting for clothes instead. We went to Forever 21 and Sim was going Ga-ga over the dresses there. Haha. I seriously dislike the way they arrange the clothes there. They’re all so packed. It’s so hard to get an outfit out of the place. It’s like everything is tangled up. I wonder if the clothes are suffocating.








Oh ya, did you know, you can actually feel the building shaking in forever 21’s fitting room. Like a small earthquake. =)

Later in the evening, we went to the seaside and bervain-vain



i love her xD my 'boyfriend'










My solo pictures. Credits to Loh Gaik Sim

 Let me introduce you the very unprofessional lame photographer. JOSHUA HO WYE SENG. =p He just doesn’t know how to take pictures. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO