The after-exam feelings.


Very often you can hear people screaming. laughing. The atmosphere filled with joy, happiness, freedom. I know the feeling. I've felt it for 8 years. Minus 3 years because i was simply too young and studying was never a burden or a problem to me. I doubt I ever freaked out during exam back then. This is the first time I don't feel happy although my finals is over. Put it this way, end of my college life. I don't need to read or study anymore after this. Not forever but until next year, maybe July. IKR. I have more than half a month to enjoy. But when u screwed up your exam especially finals, the mood of having fun just gone like that *snaps* It is alright when you're still in lower form, like form 1,2, 4 and all because you'll still be in the same school, its just that you'll be kicked down to lower classes. It different now. Once screwed up, there's no turning back. It is not possible for you to re-sit the exam. Without a good result, I won't be able to pursue my degree in nutrition & dietetics in IMU. What am i gonna do then? Ughhh. Chemistry and Math kills.



Feel like digging a hole and bury myself in it. pffttt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO