It isn't May 13th, Friday right?

Skipped school on Tuesday but when back to school when school dismiss cause I told Mun I'll be following her after school. First stop: the curtain shop. How we ended up there? Because we went out with Mun's parents and they wanted to shop for curtains, so yea. We were syiok-syiok looking at curtains at first, after looking at all the curtains, we started vaining. Or should i say sim started vaining? *laughs* she vain-ed the most and sim's obsess with red. Everywhere she goes, and there's red, she'll go 'goo goo ga ga'. LOL. Get what i mean?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't stop admiring the curtains. Nice colours.

 
 
 
 

Then, we went to Gurney.

 
Here's when the bad fortune strike us. Great. Mun's dad gave her Rm50 to spend. Sadly, it was not even half an hour yet and she lost the money. I could see that she cried. Her eyes were watery and red.  To make her feel better, we asked her to take it as doing charity. So, to the person who found the Rm50, it's your lucky day =) Bless Mun for her good deed.

 
Went in to Green Ashley (is that the name? can't remember. Just heard from Sim)  to look at furniture. Just for fun. Vain-vain a lil too. The things there, fuyoh, damn nice but the prices are way nicer. =S spotted a plastic clock that cost 500++. So crazy right? I can just get that clock at S&J at a way cheaper price. Pfft.

 
Ha! Found my section. PINK. =D yes, I love pink. Haha. And white.

 
Next, we entered a lingerie shop. So keng la the lingerie there. Our jaws were wide opened, wondering how those G-strings should be wore. It's not the normal one you know, this is abnormal.  Faham-faham je la kay. LOL. Sim, as usual, camera out. Snap this and that. Then the lady came say 'cannot take picture, girl' Haha..

Then we went to Maggie-T. Aww...pink.cute.girly. So me. =p 

 
*dish* It's mine! Hands off!

Yes! I already know what I want for Christmas from Mun *laughs* Gingerbread man =D Hwee! Mun, I know what you want also la. Tukar-tukar. =p

 
Went to S&J for awhile then off to Times Square for dinner.

 
Our dinner place, Roti Bakar Kopitiam.

While waiting for the food to be served, we vained.

 
Reminds you of genting?

 
 
 
 Romeo, take me somewhere we could be alone.

 

I dropped Sim's camera and it spoiled. Whoops! Felt so guilty, kept apologizing to her. Sighs. Yea, her bad fortune for today.  Went into a clothing shop and a shoe shop, Opera.

 

Started feeling very sick. Was already not feeling after dinner but after that it got worse. That's my bad fortune. Got food poisoning. Ugh...So much for a crabmeat roll.

P/S: Sim's camera was alive back after her sister touched it. *laughs* see, it's our bad luck day. No doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO