Open Troop Lantern Festival Duty

I'll start posting all the delayed post. =)

We'll start off with Open Troop lantern festival duty.

We were told to reach there at 6pm. When we reached, there were only Cheryll, brother and Swee Hon. Li Ji was late a lil. After the guy told us what we're supposed to do and all, we walked here and there doing nothing. He said after 8pm only we'll start our duty. Can you imagine? Walking here and there, sitting, and standing for 2 hours.




Duty place





He may be old but he's super fit.

1 Malaysia

At 8 something, when the children and parents came, we started lighting and fixing the lanterns for them.





Around 8.30, we started to walk. And we had to lead them =)



Cheryll and I were extremely late for tuition. My mum dropped Cheryll at the tuition centre and dropped me back at my duty place since there was only less than an hour left so no point going tuition. Got 'sound' all the way back from tuition to my duty place. Since there nothing to do, Sim and I 'keng sam si? I got bored so I started disturbing Li Ji with my camera flash. Haha. But hey, this time he damn kuai, wei. He didn't threaten me or anything. Instead, he let me disturb me. Ha! Oh ya, met Tze Yen and my schoolmate there as well.




This lil girl is superbly cute. She calls me Jie Jie and she calls Li Ji AH KONG =D



After duty, we kutip sampah, susun kerusi and all then chao. We even got free KFC and a cert. Although we have to kutip sampah and all, I enjoy being in Open Troop and going for duties. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

XOXO